Friday, August 21, 2009

Success!

Two days ago, the hubs and I went around to various places to drop off and pique interest in my mini paintings and bags. Well, I had a few set aside for the Native Arts shop, but was really surprised by the reaction I got at Pirate's Chest. I was only going in to show them what I had and see if they were interested and what designs they would like. They took everything I had on me. I now have a lot of bags and minis to paint, but my black paint is being wacky! I need better black. I am so excited to be back in business!

YAY!

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am excited for you that things are picking up. Let me know if there's anything I can mail you that you might need.

Q said...

YES!!!
I am so pleased for you. I looked at your design blog. Your paintings are wonderful. I do love the Morph...if I had a shop I would order bags...they are nice. I shall tell my friends about your site.
Wonderful! I will hold your art in my mind...prosperity for all.
Sherry

Marimoy said...

Thank you! I am sending prosperous thoughts your way as well!