Friday, July 17, 2009

She Could Be Dancin'...

Many of you may not know this about me, but I love to dance. A lot. An absurd amount. I dance to music I don't like and music I love. If there isn't music playing, I'm humming, singing, or dancing along with the voices in my head. I dance while I sweep. I love any excuse to go out with the girls and dance. Go out with the hubs and dance. I even had a dance for kids at the Butterfly Farm to help kids memorize the life cycle of the butterfly. I'm pretty sure my butt has a mind and will of it's own. I won't even notice I'm wiggling until my husband starts to chuckle.

He dances with me in the house and Floyd tries to join in. She will stand up on our arms while we attempt to salsa. When the hubs and I first met, he did not dance. At all. Now he's a dancing machine, too! We dance in the shower, while we do laundry, mopping, doing dishes... whatever. My favorite types of music to dance to are old school R&B (think Motown, the Supremes, Marvin Gaye and the like...), 80's house (Stevie B. rules!), and salsa. I mean I can dance to anything... well, almost. I find myself having dificulty dancing to many Danzig songs. Haha. My butt really moves with good dancehall and soca. Very island music. However, to buy and listen to repetedly there are only a few. Most are salsa.



This is just a small sampling of the albums I LOVE to dance to...
Do you like dancing? What are your favorite danceable albums?



Bookmark and Share

No comments: