Monday, July 18, 2011

A Tiny Bit of Serenity

Drizzly garden fun.
This day was not an easy one. A bit emotionally taxing, if you will. Decidedly so. One of the nicer parts of being here, however, are the cute little tiny gardens everywhere. This is the organic vegetable garden. I didn't get shots of the goodies in the garden, but will soon.

I was wandering around trying to quiet my head and am so glad I did. This has all been really hard but fruitful, but... well, hard. The green spaces make it for me, though. A lot. Knowing that I can always find a bench or seat somewhere amidst the buzzing bees, butterflies, and humming birds while surrounded by plants and flowers is so important to me. I value outdoor spaces. I need to feel connected and rooted in that way. It feels very right. It may not be a cure all by any means, but does it ever help! Just the little bit of reprise I get from the people and walls are so beneficial to me.

Where do you find your serenity?

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do it, hang in there kitten!

Marimoy said...

Thanks!