Thursday, November 26, 2009

Stuff to be Thankful For...


I suppose I could get all mushy and list the many reasons I am thankful this year, but in case you guys haven't figured it out, I am easily pleased and find pleasure in the smallest things. I think that is what keeps me young! Anyway... one thing I am thankful for is (and super excited about) is my Bento USB. It finally came in the mail. If you couldn't tell by the picture, I want to eat it. I took the close up so you could see all the mini food! In case you forgot, I won a contest on Adventures in Bentomaking. Thanks, Pikko!

I'm doubly thankful that I get to have a non-traditional Thanksgiving at a friends house. No turkey here! We're going Cuban style with roast pork. It's in the oven now and smells super yummy! A lot of the people here on island are "orphans" and don't have a lot of other family here. It's nice that we still feel like it's a family gathering. I can't wait. My friend bakes such awesome pastries!

I know that I am grateful for a lot of other things as well, like my health, my finances (come on, I could be living in a slum... you don't have to be rich to be wealthy... perspective peoples!), my hubby and such, but I think being grateful for the little things is so much fun. So what silly little thing are you grateful for?

Happy Thanksgiving!
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had to do a double take, being the techno tard I am. I was wondering what this was cause it looks tiny in your hands and I was like how can you save food in there. lol Probably only space food.