Monday, August 3, 2009

Getting Ready

I haven't been online in about a week because I am working on things around the house before I go on my vacation. I finally started painting again, which is nice. I also had a friend on island this week, so things got a little hectic. You will probably hear less from me coming up, too, as I will be in St. Kitts. Did you know St. Kitts is actually short for St. Christopher? Weird. When I come back, however, I will have lots of goodness to share here and on Potspoon! We are hiking up a volcano and going into the jungle, we're going to Brimstone Hill Fortress, which is a UNESCO World Heritage site, and we're going drinking with monkeys on the beach. There is also going to be a little gambling and horseback riding thrown in for kicks. Should be a blast. I will keep you all in the know when I return. For now, I am off to make a list of things we need. I'm too scatterbrained to attempt to pack without one.
Bookmark and Share

No comments: