Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Why I'm Really Excited Today

I received stickers in the mail. Not just ANY stickers. Oh no. These are better. One was actually a box of 1000 UncovereD stickers. Yay band swag! The other I received from the Union of Concerned Scientists and simply says, "got science?" I would post pictures, but I don't have my USB cable at work today. *sigh* Still. Stickers make me happy.

Another reason for my excitement? New glasses. Two pairs. Transition. Yes. One is rhinstoney and nice and the other is red leopard print. Double yes.

What made you happy today?

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Maritza said...

nothing has made me happy today. I am getting cabin fever after being indoors due to bad weather in ATL for 4 days now. Glad you have new glasses. Pics plzzzz

Marimoy said...

OK OK! Maybe tomorrow... and hey now. You still have power. That should make you happy.