Thursday, November 12, 2009

Oh no! I'm SICK!

I feel like ground beef today. Or oozing garbage. All of my muscles ache. I have no voice. I'm so tired and shouldn't be. Argh... tourists and their germs. I am pretty sure it's the flu. Gross. I was feeling pretty horrible about the fact that I was getting one of the most painful flus I think I have ever had 'til I saw something adorable on ThinkGeek.com.
If you can't tell what it is, it is a plush microbe. This is the latest addition to the family, the H1N1 flu microbe. Cute, huh? I love plush microbes. They come in oversized petri dishes and are just too freaking cute, in that really disturbing, science geek sort of way. I am a really big fan of the common cold plush, krill plush, and herpes plush (it looks like a flower, I swear). All of them come with pictures of the actual microbe and information on it. What will they think of next?

What sort of cooky thing do you think is fun?
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Laura M said...

This is Awesome! If I end up getting the swine flu I'm going to buy this as my trophy! Haha!

Marimoy said...

Nice work! lol

The Grown-Up Child said...

Okay, that plush microbe is super cute. I hope you're feeling better!